Significant Dates of the Congregation

- 1846 - May 8 – The first German immigrants arrive in Fredericksburg
- 1856 - Doss is founded
- 1896 - Sept. 13 – St. Petri Lutheran Church of Doss is organized under leadership of Rev. Hugo G.A. Krienke
- 1899 - St. Peter affiliates with Texas Synod
- 1905 - March 18 – Christ Lutheran Church of Cherry Spring is organized
- 1913 - Sept. 14 – New native stone church building is dedicated
- 1939-40 - First stained glass windows and new church pews are dedicated
- 1946 - September – 50th Jubilee of congregation celebrated
- 1947 - Nov. 27 – New Parish Hall is dedicated
- 1971 - Shared Time Ministry begins with Pastor Charles A. Mohr
- 1989 - April 30 – Texas Historical Commission marker dedicated
- 1994 - Complete renovation of church building in readiness for Centennial
- 1996 - Sept. 15 – 100th anniversary of founding of St. Peter Lutheran Church
- 1999 - Sept. 12 – Time capsule placed and plaque dedicated during Founders’ Day Festival